This is a website dedicated to the work of Jackie Connolly. People are invited to post photos of their favorite pictures and tell their story if they wish.
- Lilac Time (7/24/2022) - No information was submitted with this post, if the author gets in contact with the site we can update this… Read more Lilac Time
- Gweebarra Bay in November (7/24/2022) - Hung above the fireplace in my Mother’s house for many years
- Bannfoot Ferry near PORTADOWN (7/24/2022) - This ferry allowed you to save travel time between the Birches and Lurgan . I remember our father Cecil Anderson… Read more Bannfoot Ferry near PORTADOWN
- Conversation (12/28/2021) - I asked Jackie to paint this picture of my Granny and Grandad’s church for my mum and dad. Just love… Read more Conversation
- St Patrick’s Cathedral,Armagh.A Winter scene. (12/28/2021) - This painting was on Christmas Card sent to me many years ago by my aunt,Margaret O’Connor/Mc Cullough.